Covid-19 Safe Santa Experiences
The health and wellbeing of Santa, his elves and all the families who visit, is our highest priority. We have worked with Government Health departments to create a COVIDSafe plan which allows us to serve you in a reliable and safe environment. To this end we have introduced several initiatives:
- To monitor the number of people at Santa's lounge, you need to make an online booking to participate. Bookings are limited so book early. One family per booking.
- If anyone is feeling unwell, experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, been in contact with someone who has tested positive to COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please reschedule your booking for 2 weeks time or cancel by following the links to reschedule in your confirmation email.
- Unfortunately as we have limited sessions, we require 24 hours notice to give us the opportunity to fill the booking.
- Please don't arrive more than 5 minutes early for your booked session as you will not be able to queue until your session time starts.
- Contactless check in on arrival. Simply scan the QR code that the elves provide to check in on your own device.
- Maintain your distance to other families and follow the floor decal social distancing indicators when waiting to see Santa.
- Use hand sanitiser on entry to the Santa lounge.
- The number of people allowed inside the Santa lounge will be limited based on the current State Government Regulations including the 4 square meter rule.
- To ensure we maintain the highest safety protocols you may be temperature checked on entry into Santa's lounge.
During these uncertain times we ask for your support and understanding. Santa and his elves are doing everything they can to make sure your experience is magical and safe. Please respect and listen to instructions. Thank you.